One is not short of treatments available in the market to treat hair fall. The drugs, medicines and lotions available are effective to an extent, but one thing that cannot be ignored is that they are packed with harmful chemicals. These chemicals may cause severe side effects on the people using those drugs. Ayurveda on the other hand has medicines made of natural spices and herbs.
Ayurvedic remedies to prevent hair fall
Hair loss is a common disorder faced by people around the world. Hair loss has a significant impact on the appearance of an individual. The ceding hairline and bald patches cause distress among people who suffer from hair loss.
One is not short of treatments available in the market to treat hair fall. The drugs, medicines and lotions available are effective to an extent, but one thing that cannot be ignored is that they are packed with harmful chemicals. These chemicals may cause severe side effects on the people using those drugs.
Ayurveda on the other hand has medicines made of natural spices and herbs. They not only are more effective, but also do not harm body with any kind of side effects. Here we discuss some simple Ayurvedic remedies that can help to cure hair loss problem.
- Coconut is very important to hair care. Coconut can be used in the form of scalp massages with it. You can also enjoy the benefits of coconut by drinking coconut water.
- The best and most natural treatment for hair loss is with the help of herbs. Herbs not only prevent hair fall, but also help in getting beautiful hair.
- Licorice is a herb with therapeutic properties for hair. Use this herb for strengthening your hair.
- A widely used herb for hair care is Saw palmetto. It has the right kind of ingredients to ensure dense hair.
- Do not make compromises on diet. just like any other part of your body, hair also responds to the kind of diet you are consuming.
- Include some fats and oils in your diet, as they make hair look soft and shiny. Do not overdo it though.
- Proteins are the most important nutrients for the hair. Fish, rice, beans etc are rich in proteins. Make them an important part of your diet.
- Keeping your scalp clean and dust free is very important. Make sure you wash your head with a mild shampoo at least twice a week.
- Different kinds of hair have different needs. Any expert would suggest you different treatments for hair that is curly than hair, which is straighter.
- Keep your hair covered. it is the best way to protect it from dust, sunlight and various environmental factors that might harm it. Scarf made of satin effectively is a better way of doing that.
- Some people have more oily tinge on their hair whereas some people have dry hair. Thus using the right kinds of hair product for different hair type is extremely important.
- If you are experiencing hair loss, avoid long hair. Long hair makes the condition of hair loss even worse.
- Herbal help is always beneficial for hair. Rinse your hair with vinegar and limejuice. It nurtures the hair follicles, prevents thinning of hair and gives lustrous hair.
- Do not undermine the importance of massages. Massaging helps in stimulating the blood flow to hair follicles and strengthening the hair.