Hair fall has become a common phenomenon around the world. You see people around you like friends, relatives, acquaintances and people you don't even know and you see so many of them with bald patches, receding hair lines and you start fearing for your own darling hair!
8 simple remedies for Hair care
Hair fall has become a common disorder that affects people of all ages. You see people around you like friends, relatives, acquaintances and people you don't even know and you see so many of them with bald patches, receding hair lines and you start fearing for your own darling hair! How you want so badly that you are not among them and the charm of that 'full of hair' head of yours stays there forever. Various experts and hair specialists have recommended numerous drugs, shampoos and lotions to curb the hair loss problem, but the effectiveness of these drugs is yet to be verified completely. Plus, there are various kinds of side effects associated with them. But what makes the situation a little better is that there are many homemade remedies along with some precautions you can take to prevent hair loss. Let us discuss the simplest and most effective homemade remedies to stop hair fall.
- Massages are the best way to keep your hair beautiful and preventing them from falling. Massage by coconut oil helps in growing long and lustrous hair.
- A healthy diet full of proteins, vitamins and minerals not only keeps you healthy, but makes your hair strong from their roots. This promotes the growth of hair follicles.
- Drink lot of water as it keeps the body hydrated and prevents scalp from getting dry and flaky.
- Wash your hair with hot water thoroughly to prevent your scalp from getting flaky skinned and free from dust. Using cold water after you wash your hair will also improve blood circulation and strengthen your hair follicles.
- Do not make tight ponytails or use comb on your hair harshly. Wet Hair should also be dried gently and slowly.
- Understanding your hair type, dry, oily, straight or curly; and thus using the hair product that best suits your type, is extremely important. Trimming your hair and cutting them regularly also helps solve the purpose.
- One should avoid taking too much stress. It has been proven that stress has a direct bearing on the health of overall body including hair. Efforts should be made to take some time out of our busy schedules to indulge in recreational activities that keep us mentally fresh.
- Compromises should not be made with sleeping. One should sleep for enough hours to ensure that the body gets ample rest. It further helps in minimizing the stress factor that translates into healthy hair.
These homemade remedies are the simplest ways one can employ to keep their hair long and lustrous.